Sunday, July 14, 2013

12of12: July 2013 (Friday)

[Click on the block of photos to enlarge.]

1. I dropped off the punk and his two girlie friends at their music camp, then grabbed a delicious breakfast at Les Madeleines: Gran biscotto ham, white cheddar and a fried egg on whole wheat toast and dark hot chocolate. I was hoping for a ham & cheese croissant, but they don't make them on Fridays. 2. There are few things better than summer rain. 3. Flying paper airplanes with the basher. 4. Maple honey turkey. 5. The Rent Collector by Camron Wright. Its setting is a garbage dump in Cambodia, but it is a lovely story of hope. 6. Sending out the last couple bridal shower invitations for my baby sis. 7. I love the punk's curls. They are especially cooperative right after his nap. He's a sweaty sleeper. 8. A gluten-free dinner for our friend Della. Quinoa pizza bites and yippit. (We dip it in the yippit!) 9. Bubbles and a movie on the grass with the girlies. 10. The four kids played so well together that my man and I spent a good hour conversing on the deck. 11. Bedtime story. 12. Goodnight, Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...