Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12of12: November 2013 (Tuesday)

On the 12th of each month, I take 12 photos to document my day. Tuesdays are my busiest day, and today was no exception. It was full - of goodness.


1. I ran a marathon 2 months ago. I finally laced up my running shoes again this morning to complete 3 miles. I've missed those endorphins. 2. Porter's first piano lesson. 3. The boys made sock puppets at Grandma Lynn's house while I attended my weekly business meeting. 4. Sushi in a rocking chair on the deck in the warm sunshine. Utter bliss. It was a gorgeous day.

5. Asher's wide smile just kills me. What a pleasant kid. 6. A truck, some leaves, and some shoes. 7. A rare moment to practice. It didn't last long enough. 8. Calvin and I got to bring Aliya home from school with us today. Their classes did the same art project. I can't count how many hugs they exchanged this afternoon. Best buddies.

9. Aliya ran into the house to tell me that Calvin was stuck in the tree. He was indeed. (I laugh every time I see this photo. Calvin was laughing too until he realized I was taking pictures.) 10. Tim knocked the last apples out of the tree with a soccer ball and took immense pleasure in eating "the best apple of the season." He's happy, I promise. 11. Practicing the violin with Esme, my smart little freckled friend. 12. It's been over 9 months since I attended my yoga class. It was so good to be back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...